Term or Duration
Example (1): Duration
This Agreement shall, subject to validity of Patents, remain In force for a period … years from the date of execution and shall remain in force for an additional … year period unless written notice of termination is provided by either party to the other at least … days before the expiration of the period of first … years.
Example (2): Term
This Agreement shall come into effect on the Effective Date. It shall remain in force for a period of (…) years from the Effective Date, except In case of earlier termination in accordance with the provision of Article 18 (Termination: refer to Ex.34-1) hereof.
Example (3): Term of agreement
1.This Agreement shall become effective upon the effective date and shall continue In full force until the last case among below ones:
(1) the tenth anniversary of the effective date of this Agreement.
(2) the expiry of the last patent right regarding the Technology.
(3) the final and conclusive date of rejection regarding the last patent application related to the Technology.
(4) the final and conclusive date of invalidation trial regarding the last patent right related to the Technology.
(5) the final]l and conclusive decision date of invalidation trial at judicial court regarding the last patent right related to the Technology.
2.Notwithstanding the above, Licensee shall keep confidential in accordance with Article … (Secrecy) for five (5) years after the termination of this Agreement.